04 October 2011

From Milano: the big photo dump

I was asked repeatedly about my photos from the Milano FUDCon, when and where will be posted and I always replied a big photo dump is coming in the next days, after I get home. And that time is now, I am posting, as I did with the other previous FUDCons, a big dump with many photos, barely sorted and unedited: I don't have that much free time and I was not making art there. Bigger versions may be available upon request, but you can use them freely, as in CC-BY-SA, anyway.

fudcon
When time will be available, hopefully this week, I am going to dump a bunch of my "travel" photos, with what I saw from the city. Probably it will be linked only from the photography blog.

3 comments:

  1. And who do you think will go one by one and download by hand all the photos :D ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LE : I cant wait the town's foul blog post on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so far nobody asked for all the photos... who would need them? people usually need only a few, the ones they appear in

    ReplyDelete